Maternal role attainment with medically fragile infants: Part 1. measurement and correlates during the first year of life†
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 20–34, February 2011
How to Cite
Miles, M. S., Holditch-Davis, D., Burchinal, M. R. and Brunssen, S. (2011), Maternal role attainment with medically fragile infants: Part 1. measurement and correlates during the first year of life. Res. Nurs. Health, 34: 20–34. doi: 10.1002/nur.20419
The preparation of this paper was supported by Grant NR02868 from the National Institute for Nursing Research, National Institutes of Health to the first author. We wish to thank Todd Schwartz for statistical consultation and Susan Brunssen, Jennifer Daniels, Sharron Docherty, Deborah Nelson, Elizabeth Gunn, Esther Mae Tesh, Jennifer D'Auria, Annette Frauman, Matt McBee, and Lung-Chang Chien for technical assistance. We also acknowledge the consultation and support of the late Dr. Urie Bronfenbrenner during the conceptualization of this project.
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2010
- National Institute for Nursing Research, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NR02868
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.