Post-Doctoral Research Fellow.
Spirituality and psychological well-being: Testing a theory of family interdependence among family caregivers and their elders†
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 103–115, April 2011
How to Cite
Kim, S.-S., Reed, P. G., Hayward, R. D., Kang, Y. and Koenig, H. G. (2011), Spirituality and psychological well-being: Testing a theory of family interdependence among family caregivers and their elders. Res. Nurs. Health, 34: 103–115. doi: 10.1002/nur.20425
This research was supported by the Susie Dissertation Research Fellowship from the Global Korean Nursing Foundation (GKNF). We gratefully acknowledge editing by Dr. Beverly Rosenthal.
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2010
- Global Korean Nursing Foundation (GKNF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.