Linking home care interventions and hospitalization outcomes for frail and non-frail elderly patients†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 160–168, April 2011
How to Cite
Monsen, K. A., Westra, B. L., Oancea, S. C., Yu, F. and Kerr, M. J. (2011), Linking home care interventions and hospitalization outcomes for frail and non-frail elderly patients. Res. Nurs. Health, 34: 160–168. doi: 10.1002/nur.20426
Fang Yu was supported by a NIH K12 Career Advancement Award (RR023247-04).
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.