Demographic, psychosocial, and contextual correlates of tobacco use in sexual minority women†
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 141–152, April 2011
How to Cite
Matthews, A. K., Hotton, A., DuBois, S., Fingerhut, D. and Kuhns, L. M. (2011), Demographic, psychosocial, and contextual correlates of tobacco use in sexual minority women. Res. Nurs. Health, 34: 141–152. doi: 10.1002/nur.20427
We acknowledge the contributions of our community partners: CALOR, serving Latinos with disabilities including HIV/AIDS, Task Force AIDS Prevention, serving African-Americans at risk for and infected with HIV, and Transgensis Social Services (no longer in operation; at the time of the study served transgender individuals).
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2011
- American Legacy Foundation (Queer Tobacco Elimination and Control Collaboration, 2002–2005) 2667
This article has been cited by:
- 1Results from a Community-Based Smoking Cessation Treatment Program for LGBT Smokers, Journal of Environmental and Public Health, 2013, 2013, 1, , , , ,