Demographic, psychosocial, and contextual correlates of tobacco use in sexual minority women†
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 141–152, April 2011
How to Cite
Matthews, A. K., Hotton, A., DuBois, S., Fingerhut, D. and Kuhns, L. M. (2011), Demographic, psychosocial, and contextual correlates of tobacco use in sexual minority women. Res. Nurs. Health, 34: 141–152. doi: 10.1002/nur.20427
We acknowledge the contributions of our community partners: CALOR, serving Latinos with disabilities including HIV/AIDS, Task Force AIDS Prevention, serving African-Americans at risk for and infected with HIV, and Transgensis Social Services (no longer in operation; at the time of the study served transgender individuals).
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2011
- American Legacy Foundation (Queer Tobacco Elimination and Control Collaboration, 2002–2005) 2667
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.