Professor; Canada Research Chair in Healthy Child Development. Child Health Intervention and Longitudinal Development (CHILD) Studies Program, Research Fellow CRISP.
Supporting mothering: Service providers' perspectives of mothers and young children affected by intimate partner violence†
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 192–203, June 2011
How to Cite
Letourneau, N., Young, C., Secco, L., Stewart, M., Hughes, J. and Critchley, K. (2011), Supporting mothering: Service providers' perspectives of mothers and young children affected by intimate partner violence. Res. Nurs. Health, 34: 192–203. doi: 10.1002/nur.20428
We would like to thank the following individuals, institutions, and groups for their support and contributions throughout this project: Carmen Gill, Members of the Community Advisory Committee, and the research assistants who have helped with various aspects of this project, Cheryl McNeil, Julie Bull, Cheryl Rehill, Julie Campbell, Julie Bull, Karen Harroun, Patricia O-Neil, Leslie Reeves, Nancy Mahoney, Alison Forshner, Natalie Weigum, Jennifer Donovan, Justin Joschko, and Barry Watson.
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2011
- The Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Peter Lougheed Foundation
- New Brunswick Innovation Foundation
This article has been cited by:
- 1Moderators of Mother's Problems on Middle-Aged Offspring Depressive Symptoms, The Journals of Gerontology Series B: Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences, 2014,, , ,
- 2Safety for Aboriginal Women in Couples Counseling Where There is a History of Intimate Partner Violence, Journal of Offender Rehabilitation, 2014, 53, 6, 478, , , ,
- 3Stresses, Strengths, and Experiences of Mothers Engaged in Methadone Maintenance Treatment, Journal of Addictions Nursing, 2014, 25, 3, 139, , , , ,
- 4Influence of interpersonal violence on maternal anxiety, depression, stress and parenting morale in the early postpartum: a community based pregnancy cohort study, BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth, 2012, 12, 1, 153, , , , ,