Professor; Canada Research Chair in Healthy Child Development. Child Health Intervention and Longitudinal Development (CHILD) Studies Program, Research Fellow CRISP.
Supporting mothering: Service providers' perspectives of mothers and young children affected by intimate partner violence†
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 192–203, June 2011
How to Cite
Letourneau, N., Young, C., Secco, L., Stewart, M., Hughes, J. and Critchley, K. (2011), Supporting mothering: Service providers' perspectives of mothers and young children affected by intimate partner violence. Res. Nurs. Health, 34: 192–203. doi: 10.1002/nur.20428
We would like to thank the following individuals, institutions, and groups for their support and contributions throughout this project: Carmen Gill, Members of the Community Advisory Committee, and the research assistants who have helped with various aspects of this project, Cheryl McNeil, Julie Bull, Cheryl Rehill, Julie Campbell, Julie Bull, Karen Harroun, Patricia O-Neil, Leslie Reeves, Nancy Mahoney, Alison Forshner, Natalie Weigum, Jennifer Donovan, Justin Joschko, and Barry Watson.
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2011
- The Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Peter Lougheed Foundation
- New Brunswick Innovation Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.