Zena Harman Professor of Social Work.
Family caregivers of hospitalized adults in Israel: A point-prevalence survey and exploration of tasks and motives†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 204–217, June 2011
How to Cite
Auslander, G. K. (2011), Family caregivers of hospitalized adults in Israel: A point-prevalence survey and exploration of tasks and motives. Res. Nurs. Health, 34: 204–217. doi: 10.1002/nur.20430
The author wishes to acknowledge the contribution of Dr. Yifat Chen, Prof. Zvi Gilula, and Ms. Adina Marx.
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2011
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 891-2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.