Non-verbal cues to osteoarthritic knee and/or hip pain in elders†
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 218–227, June 2011
How to Cite
Tsai, P.-F., Kuo, Y.-F., Beck, C., Richards, K., Means, K. M., Pate, B. L. and Keefe, F. J. (2011), Non-verbal cues to osteoarthritic knee and/or hip pain in elders. Res. Nurs. Health, 34: 218–227. doi: 10.1002/nur.20432
This study was supported by a grant provided by the National Institute of Nursing Research (R15NR008405). It was also partially supported by the John A. Hartford Foundation, under the Building Academic Geriatric Nursing Capacity Scholar Program and the National Institute on Aging funded Alzheimer's Disease Center (P30 AG019606) and by National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Disease grants (R01 AR054626 and P01 AR50245). The authors also thank Elizabeth Tornquist for editorial assistance. A version of the paper was presented as a poster at the American Pain Society annual conference in 2010. An abstract was published in the Journal of Pain, 11(4 Suppl.), p. S1
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.