Dean and Dr. Carol A. Lindeman Distinguished Professor; Vice Provost—Interprofessional Education.
IOM report, The future of nursing: Leading change, advancing health: Milestones and challenges in expanding nursing science
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 169–170, June 2011
How to Cite
Bleich, M. R. (2011), IOM report, The future of nursing: Leading change, advancing health: Milestones and challenges in expanding nursing science. Res. Nurs. Health, 34: 169–170. doi: 10.1002/nur.20433
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.