Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Army. The views expressed in this article are her own and do not reflect the policy or opinions of the U.S. Army, Department of Defense, or U.S. Government.
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 241–252, June 2011
How to Cite
Nayback-Beebe, A. M. and Yoder, L. H. (2011), Psychometric properties of the interpersonal relationship inventory-short form for active duty female service members. Res. Nurs. Health, 34: 241–252. doi: 10.1002/nur.20435
Acknowledgements: Funding for this study was provided by the TriService Nursing Research Program (TSNRP) HU 0001-09-1-TS10 (N09-P12).
Disclaimer: This project was sponsored by TriService Nursing Research Program, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences; however, the information or content and conclusions do not necessarily represent the official position or policy of, nor should any official endorsement be inferred by, the TriService Nursing Research Program, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, the Department of Defense, or the U.S. Government.
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.