Maternal concern, social support, and health-related quality of life across childhood†
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 297–309, August 2011
How to Cite
Coyle, S. B. (2011), Maternal concern, social support, and health-related quality of life across childhood. Res. Nurs. Health, 34: 297–309. doi: 10.1002/nur.20438
The author would like to acknowledge the support and assistance of Mary Jane Smith, RN, PhD, Professor and Associate Dean for Graduate Academic Affairs, and Cynthia Armstrong Persily, PhD, RN, Professor and Associate Dean for Academic Affairs (Southern Region), both of West Virginia University School of Nursing.
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1A Systematic Review of Quality of Life Measures in Pregnant and Postpartum Mothers, Applied Research in Quality of Life, 2013, 8, 2, 219, , , , ,
- 2Characteristics of Mothers with Depressive Symptoms Outside the Postpartum Period, Maternal and Child Health Journal, 2013, 17, 6, 1030, , , ,