Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 362–371, August 2011
How to Cite
Phillips-Salimi, C. R., Donovan Stickler, M. A., Stegenga, K., Lee, M. and Haase, J. E. (2011), Principles and strategies for monitoring data collection integrity in a multi-site randomized clinical trial of a behavioral intervention. Res. Nurs. Health, 34: 362–371. doi: 10.1002/nur.20440
This study was supported by the National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Nursing Research R01NR008583, and the National Cancer Institute U10 CA098543 and U10 CA095861. Additional support was provided by the first author's Individual National Research Service Award from the National Institute of Nursing Research F31NR009733-01A1.
Part of this paper was presented at the American Psychosocial Oncology Society (APOS) 5th Annual Conference, Irvine, CA. February 2008.
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.