Testing a multi-group model of culturally competent behaviors among underrepresented nurse practitioners†
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 327–341, August 2011
How to Cite
Benkert, R., Templin, T., Schim, S. M., Doorenbos, A. Z. and Bell, S. E. (2011), Testing a multi-group model of culturally competent behaviors among underrepresented nurse practitioners. Res. Nurs. Health, 34: 327–341. doi: 10.1002/nur.20441
This Research was partially supported by a Faculty Research Incentive Award from Wayne State University College of Nursing and National Institute for Nursing Research funding (NINR R21NR010896-01A1). The authors thank the research assistants who helped with survey mailing, data collection, and data input: Wilfred Allen, Anita Manns, Sheila Morrisette, E. Frank Thompson, and Sarah Witkopf. The authors also thank the manuscript reviewers for their careful and thoughtful review.
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.