Clarifying and measuring filial concepts across five cultural groups†
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 310–326, August 2011
How to Cite
Jones, P. S., Lee, J. W. and Zhang, X. E. (2011), Clarifying and measuring filial concepts across five cultural groups. Res. Nurs. Health, 34: 310–326. doi: 10.1002/nur.20444
We would like to acknowledge Dr. Mark Haviland at Loma Linda University and Dr. Judith Stein at the University of California Los Angeles for critiquing earlier versions of this study. We also acknowledge doctoral students Deanna Stover, Laura Chandler, Debra Barrath, Myrna Dial, Liane Hewitt, Devan Romero, and Shih-Fan Lin for their assistance with data collection. Copies of the final form of the Filial Values Index and the full factor loading matrix are available from the first author.
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2011
- National Institute for Nursing Research. Grant Number: R03 009072
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.