Always, never, or sometimes: Examining variation in condom-use decision making among black adolescent mothers†
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 270–281, August 2011
How to Cite
Nelson, L. E., Morrison-Beedy, D., Kearney, M. H. and Dozier, A. (2011), Always, never, or sometimes: Examining variation in condom-use decision making among black adolescent mothers. Res. Nurs. Health, 34: 270–281. doi: 10.1002/nur.20445
We would like to thank Dr. Ellen Volpe, Tamayia Bell Betts, Natalie Pierre, Natur Haile, and Patricia Coury-Doniger for their operational support of the study, including recruiting, interviewing, group facilitation, and providing space to conduct the research.
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2011
- National Institute of Nursing Research award. Grant Number: F31NR008964
- University of Rochester Susan B. Anthony Institute for Gender and Women's Studies
- Frederick Douglass Institute for African and African American Studies, University of Rochester
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.