Doctoral Candidate in Clinical Psychology.
Validation of the multidimensional health locus of control scales for labor and delivery†
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 282–296, August 2011
How to Cite
Stevens, N. R., Hamilton, N. A. and Wallston, K. A. (2011), Validation of the multidimensional health locus of control scales for labor and delivery. Res. Nurs. Health, 34: 282–296. doi: 10.1002/nur.20446
An abstract reporting only the preliminary analyses summarized in this report was presented at the 2009 Society for Behavioral Medicine Conference and published in the 2009 Annals of Behavioral Medicine.
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1From state care to self-care: cancer screening behaviours among Russian-speaking Australian women, Australian Journal of Primary Health, 2013, 19, 2, 130, , ,
- 2Women's perceptions and experiences of fetal macrosomia, Midwifery, 2013,, , , ,
- 3Locus of Control and Lupus: Patients' Beliefs, Perspectives, and Disease Activity, Social Work in Health Care, 2012, 51, 7, 613, ,
- 4Perceived control and maternal satisfaction with childbirth: a measure development study, Journal of Psychosomatic Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2012, 33, 1, 15, , ,