Correlates of stages of change for physical activity in adults with multiple sclerosis†
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 378–388, October 2011
How to Cite
Plow, M. A., Finlayson, M. and Cho, C. (2011), Correlates of stages of change for physical activity in adults with multiple sclerosis. Res. Nurs. Health, 34: 378–388. doi: 10.1002/nur.20447
The information presented in this article does not necessarily reflect the position, ideas, or opinions of the NMSS.
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2011
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society postdoctoral training grant
This article has been cited by:
- 1Moderate- and vigorous-intensity exercise behaviour according to the Transtheoretical Model: associations with smoking and BMI among Austrian adults, Wiener klinische Wochenschrift, 2013, 125, 9-10, 270, , , ,
- 2Systematic framework to evaluate the status of physical activity research for persons with multiple sclerosis, Disability and Health Journal, 2013,, , , ,