We wish to thank the participants in this study and the research teams from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, the American Family Children's Hospital, the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, the Marshfield Clinic, the Gunderson-Lutheran Medical Center, and the Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene. Special thanks to Philip M. Farrell, MD, PhD, Karen Pridham, PhD, RN, FAAN, Patricia Becker, PhD, RN, FAAN, and Laura Hogan, PhD for their wisdom in the preparation of this manuscript.
Factors Associated With Parental Perception of Child Vulnerability 12 Months After Abnormal Newborn Screening Results†
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 389–400, October 2011
How to Cite
Tluczek, A., McKechnie, A. C. and Brown, R. L. (2011), Factors Associated With Parental Perception of Child Vulnerability 12 Months After Abnormal Newborn Screening Results. Res. Nurs. Health, 34: 389–400. doi: 10.1002/nur.20452
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2011
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: K23HD42098
- University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Nursing Research Committee
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Graduate School
- Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) program of the National Center for Research Resources, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1UL1RR025011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.