Patients' experiences of seeking health care for lower urinary tract symptoms†
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 496–507, December 2011
How to Cite
Welch, L. C., Taubenberger, S. and Tennstedt, S. L. (2011), Patients' experiences of seeking health care for lower urinary tract symptoms. Res. Nurs. Health, 34: 496–507. doi: 10.1002/nur.20457
The authors thank Elizabeth M. Botelho, M.S., and Jean Journel Joseph, B.A./B.S., for their assistance with data collection and coding the transcripts. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases or the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2011
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: DK073835
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.