Effect of African- and European-American maternal attitudes and limit-setting strategies on children's self-regulation
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 468–482, December 2011
How to Cite
LeCuyer, E. A., Swanson, D. P., Cole, R. and Kitzman, H. (2011), Effect of African- and European-American maternal attitudes and limit-setting strategies on children's self-regulation. Res. Nurs. Health, 34: 468–482. doi: 10.1002/nur.20460
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2011
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: R49/CCR21957
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.