Recruitment and enrollment of caregivers for a lifestyle physical activity clinical trial†
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 70–81, February 2012
How to Cite
Etkin, C. D., Farran, C. J., Barnes, L. L. and Shah, R. C. (2012), Recruitment and enrollment of caregivers for a lifestyle physical activity clinical trial. Res. Nurs. Health, 35: 70–81. doi: 10.1002/nur.20466
Special thanks to our collaborators with the Rush Alzheimer's Disease Center (National Institute of Aging [NIA] grant no. P30 AG010161 and the Illinois Department of Public Health), the Rush Institute for Healthy Aging, and Nina L. Savar, GIS Coordinator, University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Urban Planning and Public Affairs.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2011
- National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR). Grant Number: R01 NR009543
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.