Associate Research Scientist.
Predictors of post-release research retention and subsequent reenrollment for women recruited while incarcerated†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 94–104, February 2012
How to Cite
Goshin, L. S. and Byrne, M. W. (2012), Predictors of post-release research retention and subsequent reenrollment for women recruited while incarcerated. Res. Nurs. Health, 35: 94–104. doi: 10.1002/nur.21451
Support for writing this manuscript was provided by NIH/NINR Grant RO1 NR007782 (M. Byrne, P.I.).
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.