Professor Emerita. Editorial Board, Research in Nursing & Health.
Give and take: Integrating the skills of critique into doctoral nursing curricula†
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 1–3, February 2012
How to Cite
Loveland-Cherry, C. J., Bearinger, L. H. and Taliaferro, L. A. (2012), Give and take: Integrating the skills of critique into doctoral nursing curricula. Res. Nurs. Health, 35: 1–3. doi: 10.1002/nur.21453
During the preparation of this editorial, the second author was supported by a Nursing Training Grant (T80-MC00021; Center for Adolescent Nursing, PI: Bearinger) from the Maternal and Child Health Bureau (Title V, Social Security Act), Health Resources & Services Administration, Department of Health and Human Services.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.