Assistant Professor. At the time the study was conducted, the first author was an NIH Postdoctoral Fellow at Case Western Reserve University.
A longitudinal study of families with technology-dependent children†
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 40–54, February 2012
How to Cite
Toly, V. B., Musil, C. M. and Carl, J. C. (2012), A longitudinal study of families with technology-dependent children. Res. Nurs. Health, 35: 40–54. doi: 10.1002/nur.21454
This study was supported by the National Institutes of Health (grant 5T32NR009761-05), the Clinical and Translational Collaborative at Case Western Reserve, Dahms Clinical Research Unit (grant UL 1RR024989) with editorial assistance from the SMART Center in the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing at Case Western Reserve University. Funding for this study was provided by a Sigma Theta Tau International Small Grant, the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing Alumni Association, the Alpha Mu Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International, Case Western Reserve University Research ShowCASE, and the Society of Pediatric Nurses. The authors gratefully acknowledge Joyce J. Fitpatrick, PhD, MBA, RN, FAAN for her assistance with review of versions of this manuscript.
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5T32NR009761-05
- Clinical and Translational Collaborative at Case Western Reserve, Dahms Clinical Research Unit. Grant Number: UL 1RR024989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.