Investigator and Associate Research Professor.
Strain and satisfaction in caregivers of veterans with chronic illness†
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Published 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 55–69, February 2012
How to Cite
Wakefield, B. J., Hayes, J., Boren, S. A., Pak, Y. and Davis, J. W. (2012), Strain and satisfaction in caregivers of veterans with chronic illness. Res. Nurs. Health, 35: 55–69. doi: 10.1002/nur.21456
The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the Department of Veterans Affairs or the United States government.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2011
- Department of Veterans Affairs Health Services Research and Development Service. Grant Number: #RRP 07-308
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.