Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 187–199, April 2012
How to Cite
Choi, J. and Johantgen, M. (2012), The importance of supervision in retention of CNAs. Res. Nurs. Health, 35: 187–199. doi: 10.1002/nur.21461
Conflict of interest: The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Disclaimer: The findings and conclusions in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Research Data Center, the National Center for Health Statistics, or the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2011
- Global Korean Nursing Foundation—US
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.