Research Assistant Professor.
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 146–163, April 2012
How to Cite
Kelly, S., Melnyk, B. M. and Belyea, M. (2012), Predicting physical activity and fruit and vegetable intake in adolescents: A test of the information, motivation, behavioral skills model. Res. Nurs. Health, 35: 146–163. doi: 10.1002/nur.21462
Results reported at 2010 State of the Science Congress on Nursing Research, Washington, DC.
The authors thank Linda Coyle for her leadership and support in this project.
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1The relationship between food literacy and dietary intake in adolescents: a systematic review, Public Health Nutrition, 2014, 1, , ,
- 22014,, , ,
- 4Relationships Among Work Stress, Job Satisfaction, Mental Health, and Healthy Lifestyle Behaviors in New Graduate Nurses Attending the Nurse Athlete Program, Nursing Administration Quarterly, 2013, 37, 4, 278, , ,
- 5The COPE healthy lifestyles TEEN randomized controlled trial with culturally diverse high school adolescents: Baseline characteristics and methods, Contemporary Clinical Trials, 2013, 36, 1, 41, , , , , , , ,