A risk to himself: Attitudes toward psychiatric patients and choice of psychosocial strategies among nurses in medical–surgical units†
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 200–213, April 2012
How to Cite
MacNeela, P., Scott, P. A., Treacy, M., Hyde, A. and O'Mahony, R. (2012), A risk to himself: Attitudes toward psychiatric patients and choice of psychosocial strategies among nurses in medical–surgical units. Res. Nurs. Health, 35: 200–213. doi: 10.1002/nur.21466
We wish to acknowledge the funding support of the Irish Health Research Board research programme in nursing decision making. We are also grateful to journal reviewers and editors for the helpful and constructive feedback they provided.
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.