Sleep disturbances and depressive symptoms in healthy postpartum women: A pilot study†
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 314–323, June 2012
How to Cite
Tsai, S.-Y. and Thomas, K. A. (2012), Sleep disturbances and depressive symptoms in healthy postpartum women: A pilot study. Res. Nurs. Health, 35: 314–323. doi: 10.1002/nur.21469
This work was funded by Hester McLaw Nursing Scholarship, University of Washington School of Nursing; Virginia Henderson Research Grant and Psi Chapter-at-Large Research Grant, Sigma Theta Tau Nursing International Honor Society; National Institute of Nursing Research P30 NR04001. The authors thank Dr. Martha Lentz, Dr. Kathryn Barnard, and Dr. Susan Spieker for contributions as a member of the first author's dissertation committee. A special thanks to the mothers who participated in the study.
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.