Sleep disturbances and depressive symptoms in healthy postpartum women: A pilot study†
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 314–323, June 2012
How to Cite
Tsai, S.-Y. and Thomas, K. A. (2012), Sleep disturbances and depressive symptoms in healthy postpartum women: A pilot study. Res. Nurs. Health, 35: 314–323. doi: 10.1002/nur.21469
This work was funded by Hester McLaw Nursing Scholarship, University of Washington School of Nursing; Virginia Henderson Research Grant and Psi Chapter-at-Large Research Grant, Sigma Theta Tau Nursing International Honor Society; National Institute of Nursing Research P30 NR04001. The authors thank Dr. Martha Lentz, Dr. Kathryn Barnard, and Dr. Susan Spieker for contributions as a member of the first author's dissertation committee. A special thanks to the mothers who participated in the study.
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.