Associate Professor of Nursing and Childhood Studies.
The effects of school poverty on adolescents' sexual health knowledge†
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 231–241, June 2012
How to Cite
Atkins, R., Sulik, M. J., Hart, D., Ayres, C. and Read, N. (2012), The effects of school poverty on adolescents' sexual health knowledge. Res. Nurs. Health, 35: 231–241. doi: 10.1002/nur.21471
This project was supported through funding by the Robert Wood Johnson Nurse Faculty Scholars Award program. This research uses data from Add Health, a program project designed by J. Richard Udry, Peter S. Bearman, and Kathleen Mullan Harris, and funded by a grant P01-HD31921 from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, with cooperative funding from 17 other agencies. Special acknowledgment is due to Ronald R. Rindfuss and Barbara Entwisle for assistance in the original design. Persons interested in obtaining data files from Add Health should contact Add Health, Carolina Population Center, 123 W. Franklin Street, Chapel Hill, NC 27516-2524 (email@example.com). No direct support was received from grant P01-HD31921 for this analysis.
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.