Promoting nurse interventionist fidelity to motivational interviewing in a diabetes self-care intervention†
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 289–300, June 2012
How to Cite
El-Mallakh, P., Chlebowy, D. O., Wall, M. P., Myers, J. A. and Cloud, R. N. (2012), Promoting nurse interventionist fidelity to motivational interviewing in a diabetes self-care intervention. Res. Nurs. Health, 35: 289–300. doi: 10.1002/nur.21472
The authors thank the anonymous reviewers of Research in Nursing & Health for their thoughtful comments and critique of this manuscript. This study was funded by a grant from the Passport Health Plan's Improved Health Outcomes Program.
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.