Patient turnover and the relationship between nurse staffing and patient outcomes†
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 277–288, June 2012
How to Cite
Park, S. H., Blegen, M. A., Spetz, J., Chapman, S. A. and De Groot, H. (2012), Patient turnover and the relationship between nurse staffing and patient outcomes. Res. Nurs. Health, 35: 277–288. doi: 10.1002/nur.21474
Funding from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation: Interdisciplinary Nursing Quality Research Initiative. This study was approved under an exemption by the Committee on Human Research at the University of California, San Francisco, because of the use of a de-identified secondary analysis.
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 4The Future Shortage of Doctoral Prepared Nurses and the Impact on the Nursing Shortage, Nursing Administration Quarterly, 2014, 38, 1, 22, ,
- 5The Relationship Between Hospital Systems Load and Patient Harm, Journal of Patient Safety, 2014, 10, 3, 168, , , , ,
- 6Understanding the Role of the Professional Practice Environment on Quality of Care in Magnet® and Non-Magnet Hospitals, JONA: The Journal of Nursing Administration, 2014, 44, 1, 10, , ,