Nurses' treatment of tobacco dependence in hospitalized smokers in three states†
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 250–264, June 2012
How to Cite
Sarna, L., Bialous, S., Ong, M., Wells, M. and Kotlerman, J. (2012), Nurses' treatment of tobacco dependence in hospitalized smokers in three states. Res. Nurs. Health, 35: 250–264. doi: 10.1002/nur.21476
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Grant #1-R18/DP001149-04 for funding the project. We acknowledge the contributions of the participating hospitals in California, Indiana, and West Virginia; and the assistance of the West Virginia Hospital Association; the Indiana State Board of Nursing, the Association of California Nurse Leaders; the Indiana Tobacco Prevention and Cessation and the West Virginia Division of Tobacco Prevention, and Dr. Pat Parkerton and Ms. Lisa Chang.
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.