Reliability and validity of the 4-item perceived stress scale among pregnant women: Results from the OTIS antidepressants study†
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 363–375, August 2012
How to Cite
Karam, F., Bérard, A., Sheehy, O., Huneau, M.-C., Briggs, G., Chambers, C., Einarson, A., Johnson, D., Kao, K., Koren, G., Martin, B., Polifka, J. E., Riordan, S. H., Roth, M., Lavigne, S. V., Wolfe, L. and the OTIS Research Committee (2012), Reliability and validity of the 4-item perceived stress scale among pregnant women: Results from the OTIS antidepressants study. Res. Nurs. Health, 35: 363–375. doi: 10.1002/nur.21482
We thank each OTIS center and the research nurses for the recruitment of study participants. This study was supported by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR, grant number IHD-79787), the “Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Quebec” (FRSQ), and the “Conseil du Médicament.” Dr. AnickBérard is the recipient of a career award from the FRSQ and is on the endowment Research Chair of the Famille Louis-Boivin on Medications, Pregnancy and Lactation at the Faculty of Pharmacy of the University of Montreal.
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.