Research Associate, The Health Institute; PhD Candidate, Tufts University Sackler School of Biomedical Sciences.
Parental caregiving of children prior to hematopoietic stem cell transplant†
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 328–339, August 2012
How to Cite
Rodday, A. M., Pedowitz, E. J., Mayer, D. K., Ratichek, S. J., Given, C. W., Parsons, S. K. and on behalf of the HSCT-CHESS Study (2012), Parental caregiving of children prior to hematopoietic stem cell transplant. Res. Nurs. Health, 35: 328–339. doi: 10.1002/nur.21485
Funding was provided for this study from the National Cancer Institute (R01 CA 119196 to S. K. P.).
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.