Associate Professor of Nursing; Deceased.
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 533–549, October 2012
How to Cite
Li, H., Powers, B. A., Melnyk, B. M., McCann, R., Koulouglioti, C., Anson, E., Smith, J. A., Xia, Y., Glose, S. and Tu, X. (2012), Randomized controlled trial of CARE: An intervention to improve outcomes of hospitalized elders and family caregivers. Res. Nurs. Health, 35: 533–549. doi: 10.1002/nur.21491
This research was supported by NIH, NINR Grant #RO1 NR 008455. The authors thank Ping Sun for contributions as Project Manager, Barbara Stewart for consultation, James McMahon and Craig Sellers for helpful suggestions, and Harriet Kitzman for technical and data management support services of the University of Rochester School of Nursing Center for Research and Evidence-Based Practice. We also are sincerely grateful for the participation of the families, patients, and nurses who made this study possible.
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.