Research Associate, Rush University.
Healthcare providers' perceptions of breastfeeding peer counselors in the neonatal intensive care unit†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 460–474, October 2012
How to Cite
Rossman, B., Engstrom, J. L. and Meier, P. P. (2012), Healthcare providers' perceptions of breastfeeding peer counselors in the neonatal intensive care unit. Res. Nurs. Health, 35: 460–474. doi: 10.1002/nur.21496
This research was supported in part by a grant from the National Institute of Health, Grant NR010009. Special acknowledgement is due to Rebekah Hamilton for assistance in the presentation of the findings from the diffusion of innovations theory.
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.