Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 610–623, December 2012
How to Cite
Ailey, S. H., Friese, T. R. and Nezu, A. M. (2012), Modifying a social problem-solving program with the input of individuals with intellectual disabilities and their staff. Res. Nurs. Health, 35: 610–623. doi: 10.1002/nur.21497
This study was funded by Rush University Medical Center College of Nursing Fund (#31202). This project was supported by the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) Center for Clinical and Translational Science (CCTS), Award Number UL1RR029879 from the National Center for Research Resources. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Center for Research Resources or the National Institutes of Health.
The authors wish to thank Arlene Miller, PhD RN FAAN, JoEllen Wilbur, PhD APN FAAN, and Julia Cowell, PhD RN FAAN for their assistance in this work.
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.