Assistant Professor of Nursing.
Nurse reported quality of care: A measure of hospital quality†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 566–575, December 2012
How to Cite
McHugh, M. D. and Stimpfel, A. W. (2012), Nurse reported quality of care: A measure of hospital quality. Res. Nurs. Health, 35: 566–575. doi: 10.1002/nur.21503
The authors would like to thank Mr. Tim Cheney for his contributions to the manuscript. This study was funded by Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Nurse Faculty Scholars program (McHugh) and National Institute of Nursing Research (R01-NR-004513, P30-NR-005043, and T32-NR-007104, Linda Aiken, PI).
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Understanding the Role of the Professional Practice Environment on Quality of Care in Magnet® and Non-Magnet Hospitals, JONA: The Journal of Nursing Administration, 2014, 44, 1, 10, , ,
- 3A tale of two systems—Nurses practice environment, well being, perceived quality of care and patient safety in private and public hospitals in South Africa: A questionnaire survey, International Journal of Nursing Studies, 2013, 50, 2, 162, , , ,
- 5How Differing Shift Lengths Relate to Quality Outcomes in Pediatrics, JONA: The Journal of Nursing Administration, 2013, 43, 2, 95, , , , ,
- 6Metric-driven harm: An exploration of unintended consequences of performance measurement, Applied Nursing Research, 2013, 26, 4, 269, , , ,
- 8Nurses’ reports of working conditions and hospital quality of care in 12 countries in Europe, International Journal of Nursing Studies, 2013, 50, 2, 143, , , , ,
- 9Utilization of a Benchmarking Database to Inform NICHE Implementation, Research in Gerontological Nursing, 2013,, , , , , , , , , , , ,