Stress and neuroticism in Spanish nursing students: A two-wave longitudinal study†
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 589–597, December 2012
How to Cite
Fornés-Vives, J., García-Banda, G., Frías-Navarro, D., Hermoso-Rodríguez, E. and Santos-Abaunza, P. (2012), Stress and neuroticism in Spanish nursing students: A two-wave longitudinal study. Res. Nurs. Health, 35: 589–597. doi: 10.1002/nur.21506
The authors would like to thank to all students participating in this longitudinal study for their time and commitment along the years. We appreciate as well the journal reviewers' and editors' thoughtful comments and suggestions, which have helped improve the quality of early versions of the manuscript. This research was supported by Department of Research, Technological Development and Innovation of Balearic Islands Government Grant AAEE 0097/08 awarded to Joana Fornés, and by the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science Grant SEJ2007-63837 awarded to Gloria García-Banda.
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Academic performance and burnout: an efficient frontier analysis of resource use efficiency among employed university students, Journal of Further and Higher Education, 2015, 39, 2, 255, ,
- 2Risk factors and prevalence of burnout syndrome in the nursing profession, International Journal of Nursing Studies, 2015, 52, 1, 240, , , , , ,