Stress and neuroticism in Spanish nursing students: A two-wave longitudinal study†
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 589–597, December 2012
How to Cite
Fornés-Vives, J., García-Banda, G., Frías-Navarro, D., Hermoso-Rodríguez, E. and Santos-Abaunza, P. (2012), Stress and neuroticism in Spanish nursing students: A two-wave longitudinal study. Res. Nurs. Health, 35: 589–597. doi: 10.1002/nur.21506
The authors would like to thank to all students participating in this longitudinal study for their time and commitment along the years. We appreciate as well the journal reviewers' and editors' thoughtful comments and suggestions, which have helped improve the quality of early versions of the manuscript. This research was supported by Department of Research, Technological Development and Innovation of Balearic Islands Government Grant AAEE 0097/08 awarded to Joana Fornés, and by the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science Grant SEJ2007-63837 awarded to Gloria García-Banda.
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.