Older homebound women's perceived risk of being unable to reach help quickly: Influence of situations involving age-peers†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 624–633, December 2012
How to Cite
Porter, E. J. and Lasiter, S. (2012), Older homebound women's perceived risk of being unable to reach help quickly: Influence of situations involving age-peers. Res. Nurs. Health, 35: 624–633. doi: 10.1002/nur.21507
The project described was supported by Grant Number 1 R01 AG021971 from the National Institute on Aging, Eileen J. Porter, P.I. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute on Aging or the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.