Clinical Associate Professor.
Predictive abilities of the STOP-Bang and Epworth Sleepiness Scale in identifying sleep clinic patients at high risk for obstructive sleep apnea†
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 84–94, February 2013
How to Cite
Vana, K. D., Silva, G. E. and Goldberg, R. (2013), Predictive abilities of the STOP-Bang and Epworth Sleepiness Scale in identifying sleep clinic patients at high risk for obstructive sleep apnea. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 84–94. doi: 10.1002/nur.21512
Financial disclosure and conflicts of interest: The authors have indicated they have no financial relationships or conflicts of interest relevant to this article to disclose.
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Evaluation of the Arabic version of STOP-Bang questionnaire as a screening tool for obstructive sleep apnea, Sleep and Breathing, 2015,, , , ,
- 2Incorporating measures of sleep quality into cancer studies, Supportive Care in Cancer, 2015, 23, 4, 1145, , ,
- 3The STOP-BANG questionnaire: reliability and validity of the Persian version in sleep clinic population, Quality of Life Research, 2015, 24, 8, 2025, , , , , , ,
- 4The Utility of Three Screening Questionnaires for Obstructive Sleep Apnea in a Sleep Clinic Setting, Yonsei Medical Journal, 2015, 56, 3, 684, , , , ,
- 5Utility of the STOP-BANG components to identify sleep apnea using home respiratory polygraphy, Sleep and Breathing, 2015,, , , , , , ,
- 6Criterion validity of the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index and Epworth Sleepiness Scale for the diagnosis of sleep disorders, Sleep Medicine, 2014, 15, 4, 422, , , , , , , ,
- 8Assessment methodologies in sleep medicine clinical trials, Clinical Investigation, 2013, 3, 8, 791, ,