Clinical Associate Professor.
Predictive abilities of the STOP-Bang and Epworth Sleepiness Scale in identifying sleep clinic patients at high risk for obstructive sleep apnea†
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 84–94, February 2013
How to Cite
Vana, K. D., Silva, G. E. and Goldberg, R. (2013), Predictive abilities of the STOP-Bang and Epworth Sleepiness Scale in identifying sleep clinic patients at high risk for obstructive sleep apnea. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 84–94. doi: 10.1002/nur.21512
Financial disclosure and conflicts of interest: The authors have indicated they have no financial relationships or conflicts of interest relevant to this article to disclose.
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.