This work was funded by the Health Research Fund (Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias, FIS), grant number PI07/0571 from the Instituto de Salud Carlos III (Spain).
Coping strategies of Spanish pregnant women and their impact on anxiety and depression†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 54–64, February 2013
How to Cite
Peñacoba-Puente, C., Carmona-Monge, F. J., Marín-Morales, D. and Naber, K. (2013), Coping strategies of Spanish pregnant women and their impact on anxiety and depression. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 54–64. doi: 10.1002/nur.21513
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Job strain and psychological distress among employed pregnant Thai women: role of social support and coping strategies, Archives of Women's Mental Health, 2014, 17, 4, 317, , , , , , ,
- 2Religious Coping and Locus of Control in Normal Pregnancy: Moderating Effects Between Pregnancy Worries and Mental Health, Journal of Religion and Health, 2014,, , ,
- 3Emotionsregulation bei Depression, Psychologische Rundschau, 2013, 64, 4, 235, , , ,