This work was funded by the Health Research Fund (Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias, FIS), grant number PI07/0571 from the Instituto de Salud Carlos III (Spain).
Coping strategies of Spanish pregnant women and their impact on anxiety and depression†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 54–64, February 2013
How to Cite
Peñacoba-Puente, C., Carmona-Monge, F. J., Marín-Morales, D. and Naber, K. (2013), Coping strategies of Spanish pregnant women and their impact on anxiety and depression. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 54–64. doi: 10.1002/nur.21513
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.