This research was supported by the first author Ph.D. Grant (SFRH/BD/68392/2010), sponsored by FCT (Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology). The authors extend their deepest thanks to all the couples who voluntarily participated in this study. The authors also wish to thank the infertility-related public services and private clinics that collaborated in data collection and to the Portuguese Fertility Association for the support provided.
Measuring self-efficacy to deal with infertility: Psychometric properties and confirmatory factor analysis of the portuguese version of the infertility self-efficacy scale†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 65–74, February 2013
How to Cite
Galhardo, A., Cunha, M. and Pinto-Gouveia, J. (2013), Measuring self-efficacy to deal with infertility: Psychometric properties and confirmatory factor analysis of the portuguese version of the infertility self-efficacy scale. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 65–74. doi: 10.1002/nur.21516
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.