Special Feature: Example of a Successful Research Grant Application
Nutrition intervention to decrease symptoms in patients with advanced heart failure†
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 120–145, April 2013
How to Cite
Lennie, T. A., Moser, Debra. K., Biddle, M. J., Welsh, D., Bruckner, G. G., Thomas, D. T., Rayens, M. K. and Bailey, A. L. (2013), Nutrition intervention to decrease symptoms in patients with advanced heart failure. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 120–145. doi: 10.1002/nur.21524
This application was supported in part by National Institutes of Health grants: R01NR009280, R01NR008567, and 1P20NR010679 from National Institute of Nursing Research; and UL1RR033173 [TL1 RR033172, KL2 RR033171] from the National Center for Research Resources. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.